Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread

South Ram

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm beginning to think your mate is talking about Antonio. I hope not.

Feasible but I can't see us spending that money on him. In my opinion he wouldn't start. He'd be a fourth choice for the two wide forwards (should we play with them) in my opinion. Currently I'd rather have Weimann and Ince ahead of him in terms of quality and Russell in terms of what he brings all round. Breaking Ince's record pretty much guarantees whoever this player is a starting spot. Antonio isn't good enough to guarantee a starting spot in our side.

Anyone who out Adam Hamill, Peter wittingham and most of the others are in the bracket of £4-6million players is clearly on a wind up. Sean scanell worth 4-6mill? Hahahahah

Do you think we paid to much for Ince and you are seeing if you get a few bites?

I find that so funny.

Imagine spending £6m on Tommy Rowe for just one second :lol:

I'd drop kick Chris Evans out of a sixteen story window for that monstrosity!

oh I dont know. £6mill for Adam Hamill would soften the blow. Hopefully mel Morris will also buy the club a time machine so we can go back to 2010 when he was only just better than ****.

I said earlier Antonio would be good, but I still think he isn't a big name. However, he has proven that he is very good at this level and shouldn't be too bad an addition. Still, not transfer record breaking material imo

Forest won't sell him to us.

It's still annoying me how this player does not play for a Pl club because this would make so much more sense then.

A list of players with kstone's criteria minus the PL parts would be interesting if someone wants to make a list on their opinions of possible targets.

He's given you an awful lot of information though, surely a name wouldn't be much of a stretch further.

Just to clarify I'm not calling you a liar or saying you're wrong, I'm just curious to know who the player would be. As a new poster hopefully you understand that anyone could make an account and say they know things. It's not until the knowledge comes to fruition that the interrogation will stop. :D

Full understand that!

I do still want to clarify to the others that attempting to ridicule me, I never said those players were worth that money, they don't meet all of the points I listed...

ps. Ben Marshall is a good addition to the conversation, meets all the criteria (value is to be scrutinised)

ps. Ben Marshall is a good addition to the conversation, meets all the criteria (value is to be scrutinised)

Wouldn't pay more than we paid for Ince for him. I can't think of a winger in the Championship that I would pay £4.75 mil for.

Full understand that!

I do still want to clarify to the others that attempting to ridicule me, I never said those players were worth that money, they don't meet all of the points I listed...

Can you ask this chap if this player has played u21 international football?

A list of players with kstone's criteria minus the PL parts would be interesting if someone wants to make a list on their opinions of possible targets.

I may later, but wide players in the Pl that come to my mind are Will Buckley (Has he been used since Poyet was sacked?), Wayne Routledge (Not sure), Mahrez (Probably not, if he moves he'll most likely go to another Pl team) and any of the Chelsea wingers who have come back from being on loan.

LINGARD? just came to my head and he knows the club well??

Yes please and Clement will make him better and better than he is now though. Give him another chance imo.

Archived