not long now.

Mostyn6

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes that does pose a dilemma.  i dunno, grant him an hour of pm with Eddie?  Offer him as a summer present for Daveo?
 Subject him to endless ridicule the moment he dares to post an opinion on something? Completely ignore him for a month whatever he posts?  Nickname him latecomer?  Bring out the gimp?  Perhaps if he's a local you could just invite him over and challenge him to a staring contest.  First one to laugh writes a three thousand word essay elaborating the tactical genius of Nigel Clough.

Yes that does pose a dilemma.  i dunno, grant him an hour of pm with Eddie?  Offer him as a summer present for Daveo?
 Subject him to endless ridicule the moment he dares to post an opinion on something? Completely ignore him for a month whatever he posts?  Nickname him latecomer?  Bring out the gimp?  Perhaps if he's a local you could just invite him over and challenge him to a staring contest.  First one to laugh writes a three thousand word essay elaborating the tactical genius of Nigel Clough.

Or 'Her' , 'she' , 'she's'  #justsaying 

Will be 5,000 registered, in that we have duplicate accounts, banned users with several  accounts, spammers. I'll find the updated actual number later.

Also now if a user registers it will +1 on the stats but if they don't verify the account by email within 7 days it -1.

I say ban them tho.

I'm building a hitlist already.

I can't give an exact figure anyhow, the old forum used to have separate groups, admin, mod, member +, members, awaiting validation and banned. Could see the numbers in each, now banned and awaiting validation are all members just with different permissions.

I did talk about it not long ago tho, was somewhere around 200 odd banned accounts, like I say some were spammers, banned members with duplicate accounts and wums that came on with the first post being **** the Derby or what have you.

I know other forums cull the inactive accounts, the number doesn't bother me to be honest, the only time I will look to cull is if we get thousands as in 20, 30,000 etc. to reduce the table in the database and increase performance.

The next stat milestone I'm looking forward to is 1 million posts, not that far away, that's the number where you are considered to be a big board, although 1 million posts in Rams Talk alone will be more special.

The next stat milestone I'm looking forward to is 1 million posts, not that far away, that's the number where you are considered to be a big board, although 1 million posts in Rams Talk alone will be more special.

​Where's @AmericanRam when you need him eh?

Pretty soon, this awesome forum will reach 5000 members.

What shall we do for the 5000th?

Nothing but congrats that it. 

Archived