keogh and martin interview?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ramos, you sound like some body language expert, I hope you're right.  I'm a big fan of Chris Martin. 

​haha i'm not but if you see the interview you just have to look at his peed off facial expression and then kind of the way he walks off after it to clap the fans and starts to walk towards the tunnel. He just looks completely frustrated. Which you can't blame him for, he was on course to score about 30 goals in all competitions and we were on top of the league or at least right in the thick of it when he got injured. If you remember that shot of him shaking his head at wolves, that was the kind of expression he was giving in the interview, in my opinion others may read it differently.

I had to replay Keoghs interview as I couldnt believe my ears. He definitely said that his Irish training had helped him get over the play-off defeat and give him the form to have season good season that he has just had.  

Unbelievable.

He dives in when he should stay on his feet, he hoofs when he should pass, he runs in when he should back off.  He has publicly berated Christie so the bloke hasnt got the confidence to hold his place against Shotton and yet when the crowd give his some stick he swears back at them.  He promotes a lack of confidence in the defense and the crowd and he has contributed in no small way to the place we now find ourselves in. 

Our captains afterthought, well after he had given his excuses to camera on the pitch, was a brief walk around the center circle and a pathetic clap to the crowd.  

That driveling display during his interview just sums him up. I really hope his isnt in a Derby shirt next year, but who would want him!

Keogh just looks completely shattered.

In one of his interviews  -  RD??    -   he was ready to admit that the Newcastle rumours had affected them all  -   but pulled it back and said that subconsciously it must have been a factor.

Big money loan signings upsetting the team harmony. That's my take on it all.

Well that is sam rush's big idea.

thats what nigel didn't seem to like for that very reason.

I had to replay Keoghs interview as I couldnt believe my ears. He definitely said that his Irish training had helped him get over the play-off defeat and give him the form to have season good season that he has just had.  

Unbelievable.

He dives in when he should stay on his feet, he hoofs when he should pass, he runs in when he should back off.  He has publicly berated Christie so the bloke hasnt got the confidence to hold his place against Shotton and yet when the crowd give his some stick he swears back at them.  He promotes a lack of confidence in the defense and the crowd and he has contributed in no small way to the place we now find ourselves in. 

Our captains afterthought, well after he had given his excuses to camera on the pitch, was a brief walk around the center circle and a pathetic clap to the crowd.  

That driveling display during his interview just sums him up. I really hope his isnt in a Derby shirt next year, but who would want him!

OTT

Archived