Sign Ince up

Uptherams

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I cant see him wanting to stay at Derby if we dont go up (and i dont think we will). His ego needs to be in a better side and this last run of form would put him off for me. If we just missed out on promotion after playing really well he might be more interested but not after this awful form

Steve Bruce talking up Ince now and saying 'Tom's going nowhere', suggesting it's time for Ince to do well for Hull in the top flight. He'll be lucky!

Bruce must be embarrassed at The Tigers' loss of form and potential relegation....they could well have done with a few of Tom's left-foot pearlers in their situation!

Perhaps if Hull get relegated, Ince would force the issue....would he rather go back to Hull and mark time again with a manager who sidelined him, or enjoy life scoring goals at Derby?

Or, would Bruce depart from Hull if they drop and a new manager want Ince back in his squad?

I cant see him wanting to stay at Derby if we dont go up (and i dont think we will). His ego needs to be in a better side and this last run of form would put him off for me. If we just missed out on promotion after playing really well he might be more interested but not after this awful form

​Does he really have an ego?

Steve Bruce talking up Ince now and saying 'Tom's going nowhere', suggesting it's time for Ince to do well for Hull in the top flight. He'll be lucky!

Bruce must be embarrassed at The Tigers' loss of form and potential relegation....they could well have done with a few of Tom's left-foot pearlers in their situation!

Perhaps if Hull get relegated, Ince would force the issue....would he rather go back to Hull and mark time again with a manager who sidelined him, or enjoy life scoring goals at Derby?

Or, would Bruce depart from Hull if they drop and a new manager want Ince back in his squad?

​I just think Bruce is saying that to put the price tag up. You don't loan out a player that many times if you really do rate him. I can see another george thorne saga here

​I just think Bruce is saying that to put the price tag up. You don't loan out a player that many times if you really do rate him. I can see another george thorne saga here

​Yeh that's probably part of it.

Also, Bruce is covering his own @rse now, because by choosing to shift Tom onto the loan payroll, he lost the option of rehabbing Ince into a Hull side needing something extra.

We're benefitting, anyway, and might do so in the long term, too.

Archived