Signed: Tom Ince

North_Stand_Ram

Tom Ince prediction   

206 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watch him sign a new 3 year deal at hull and 122 pages will be pointless ?

No such thing as a pointless thread - they are all vehicles for me to harvest 'likes'.

No such thing as a pointless thread - they are all vehicles for me to harvest 'likes'.

Almost liked that post. Entrapment.

Just came back from Portugal yesterday saw Paul Ince at Faro airport and Alan Shearer ...  i asked him if his lads going to sign and that Derby fans rate him and he said that Tom and he wanted that to happen and that things are looking good and to keep fingers crossed and it was also good to know he was wanted as that hasn'the been the case lately with Hull ..

Bobby Robson Charity Tournament was in Faro last week and Shearer is a known major supporter of the charity so stacks up for me.

Apparently the only hold up in the Ince deal is down to Mel Morris.

Ince has said that his main demand is that Morris gives him free lives for life on Candy Crush.

Seems like a sticky situation to me.

You can get free lives just by changing the time on your phone

That Chris guy from Derby Mad who's supposedly ITK has recently posted this about Ince:

"Will hold talks with hull boss Steve Bruce today and then derby on Friday giving him the weekend to decide where his future lies

Dunno what happened with Liam bridcutt"

That Chris guy from Derby Mad who's supposedly ITK has recently posted this about Ince:

"Will hold talks with hull boss Steve Bruce today and then derby on Friday giving him the weekend to decide where his future lies

Dunno what happened with Liam bridcutt"

Backtracking... :whistle:

:lol:

Backtracking... :whistle:

:lol:

He doesnt know what hes on about him. Honestly. Last week he said Bridcutt would sign and Ince was still on holiday. 

Bridcutt hasnt signed. And Ince was not on his holidays then at all. Trust me. 

The last thing I heard that Ince and Shackell are very far down the line in both of them. Just because we havent heard anything doesnt mean theres nothing going on. Also when someone agrees to sign. It could take weeks for it to be announced. 

When we had Blackpool away the last game of the season a few seasons ago. I got a text to say we had signed Lee Grant. 

That was announced a couple of months later.

Also ive heard absolutely naff all on Bridcutt.  

He doesnt know what hes on about him. Honestly. Last week he said Bridcutt would sign and Ince was still on holiday. 

Bridcutt hasnt signed. And Ince was not on his holidays then at all. Trust me. 

The last thing I heard that Ince and Shackell are very far down the line in both of them. Just because we havent heard anything doesnt mean theres nothing going on. Also when someone agrees to sign. It could take weeks for it to be announced. 

When we had Blackpool away the last game of the season a few seasons ago. I got a text to say we had signed Lee Grant. 

That was announced a couple of months later.

Also ive heard absolutely naff all on Bridcutt.  

he's been a reliable source of information on that board for years. So to say he knows nothing is a bit harsh

Ince to join us at Evens on sky bet... I've had a dabble on that. Good price 

PistoldPete2

he's been a reliable source of information on that board for years. So to say he knows nothing is a bit harsh

Ince to join us at Evens on sky bet... I've had a dabble on that. Good price 

evens sounds like a good price if it's between us and hull.

Firstly boys it's nice to see I'm getting some love on here too... Bit of stick as well 

Secondly we remain keen on signing bridcutt but I was told it would be sorted last week. I'm sure your not all daft enough to know that transfers can hit complications or snags. I'm still expecting him to sign 

finally as I state on the other forum, I post information that I'm told by my club source. I don't ask to be believed. That itself is down to you. I don't ask to be slated either

come on you rams

chris

Firstly boys it's nice to see I'm getting some love on here too... Bit of stick as well 

Secondly we remain keen on signing bridcutt but I was told it would be sorted last week. I'm sure your not all daft enough to know that transfers can hit complications or snags. I'm still expecting him to sign 

finally as I state on the other forum, I post information that I'm told by my club source. I don't ask to be believed. That itself is down to you. I don't ask to be slated either

come on you rams

chris

Why?

Aren't you betraying a confidence?

come on you rams

chris

when is Tom expected to sign ?

Archived