Signed: Tom Ince

North_Stand_Ram

Tom Ince prediction   

206 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you for your kind consideration.

Again, out of interest, what do you rate Hughes at on a scale of Ince=£5m

It's not a realistic question/answer scenario though as it's all based on the madness of football economics... I think in the situation we're in, not needing to sell, Hughes being our best player and needing to push for promotion I wouldn't sell him for anything under £12m... whether he's worth that or not is down to whether someone is prepared to then pay that...

Ince is currently worth around £5m because that is the price which was agreed 6 months ago as the buy out clause on his loan... I'm sure Mr Bruce is currently kicking himself and rates the lad as being worth much more than that now... I suspect if the clause wasn't in place he'd be asking for more than that...

It's not a realistic question/answer scenario though as it's all based on the madness of football economics... I think in the situation we're in, not needing to sell, Hughes being our best player and needing to push for promotion I wouldn't sell him for anything under £12m... whether he's worth that or not is down to whether someone is prepared to then pay that...

Ince is currently worth around £5m because that is the price which was agreed 6 months ago as the buy out clause on his loan... I'm sure Mr Bruce is currently kicking himself and rates the lad as being worth much more than that now... I suspect if the clause wasn't in place he'd be asking for more than that...

You are certainly correct about the madness of football economics...  not sure I'd go with £12m tho...

You are certainly correct about the madness of football economics...  not sure I'd go with £12m tho...

That's entirely your prerogative... I'd slap that as a minimum if I was the CEO as I think he's borderline essential to our hopes of promotion... We need players in the side who can turn the game with a single touch and he's one of them... I think without him we're a MUCH weaker side... So that would be my demand... Not saying I'm right... Just that's how I'd price him...

Worth noting that 'value' in football means 'what would you be willing to sell him for'

Man City just sold Scott Sinclair to Villa for less than we payed for Andi Weimann... Do we think that reflects their 'true value'? Or is it just the craziness of football economics?

Paul Ince says that his son's case is being investigated and that Tom is out on Bale for the moment. A final judgement is thought to be imminent. A press release will be made when the paper boy gets to your home. It has been a bit of a shipwreck since the unfortunate Ramming, but only the Hull is thought to have been damaged.

PistoldPete2

Several people saying that this was mentioned on the radio earlier and that DCFC haven't made a bid. I'm guessing Mel Morris saw this car crash of a thread and changed his mind.

1. why would we need to make a bid? There's already an agreement in place. We have indicated we wish to take up the option. We've asked hull for their payment terms. All we have to do is pay the money, and assuming ince is ok with it, there's no need for us to make a "bid". 

Ps I don't know why this para has a number to it. 

Several people saying that this was mentioned on the radio earlier and that DCFC haven't made a bid. I'm guessing Mel Morris saw this car crash of a thread and changed his mind.

Or maybe Tom Ince saw this thread, it reminded him of a particularly needy and unstable ex-girlfriend who has been stalking him, and he's changed his mind.

Archived