Signed: Tom Ince

North_Stand_Ram

Tom Ince prediction   

206 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Incidentally, I did wince at the first mention of the Tom Ince fee but since then I cannot mince my words because Vince has been able to convince me that not coincidentally, his father Paul Ince, was a very good player as well, regarded almost as a prince at Man Utd.

Incidentally, I did wince at the first mention of the Tom Ince fee but since then I cannot mince my words because Vince has been able to convince me that not coincidentally, his father Paul Ince, was a very good player as well, regarded almost as a prince at Man Utd.

If he moves in locally, wonder what pattern he'd have on his curtains?

I'm afraid I'm with the coconut on this one chap, you've really shown almost nothing that's about to happen bar signing a player who was already here.

I never said I was right. Or these will be our targets. The thread was called who would you sign. I listed who I would sign. People laughed at the amount of expenditure and type of players being unrealistic. Now look at us. So there is that. 

1 out of 6,  the one was already here on loan and you think you're due some sort of recognition?  

I'd give him a medal as big as a frying pan.

1 out of 6,  the one was already here on loan and you think you're due some sort of recognition?  

I never said I was right. Or these will be our targets. The thread was called who would you sign. I listed who I would sign. People laughed at the amount of expenditure and type of players being unrealistic. Now look at us. So there is that. 

So if there is that, would you also say where is what? 

Overall I would say you are to predicting what DEL is to engaging.

PistoldPete2

Are we doing a Leicester or a QPR ?

I'm getting confused.

what is doing a leicester? Booking some tarts and slagging them off? 

The ladies think that DEL is very engaging - captivating and bewitching too. In fact, there was one girl who was infatuated with him, but DEL was having none of it, and kept rebuffing her. Any hopes of a relationship never really got started because one day she said to him "You think more of Derby County than you do of me."

DEL naturally replied "I think more of Nottingham Forest than I do of you".

I did not predict anything. I never said it was a prediction. The post I created is called who would you sign with me starting things off. People were saying those signings were unrealistic and we would not spend that much. Where as we are signing players that people thought would be unrealistic and spending a large amount. 

The ladies think that DEL is very engaging - captivating and bewitching too. In fact, there was one girl who was infatuated with him, but DEL was having none of it, and kept rebuffing her. Any hopes of a relationship never really got started because one day she said to him "You think more of Derby County than you do of me."

DEL naturally replied "I think more of Nottingham Forest than I do of you".

DEL naturally replied 'sigh'.

.I'm sorry but I can small 'attention seeking' a mile off, the combination of  my glass house and the current weather is making me brown enough to rival the transformation of Michelle Keegan..

Until all the targets you mention are playing Championship football next season, you'll need to borrow Long John Silver's leg to stand on.

Archived