Signed: Tom Ince

North_Stand_Ram

Tom Ince prediction   

206 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry for the same old BS but it was from a friend who claims to be ITK lol.

He said it was legit and that Quieroz was happening for sure and that Ince had bought a house in Carsington.

The thing that was good is that there was nothing on any forum or twitter than about an hour later one person tweeted something similar and then u.

So I reckon there is somet in this because 1 or 2 people are hearing pretty much the same info.

He said it was legit and that Quieroz was happening for sure and that Ince had bought a house in Carsington.

The thing that was good is that there was nothing on any forum or twitter than about an hour later one person tweeted something similar and then u.

So I reckon there is somet in this because 1 or 2 people are hearing pretty much the same info.

​Your friend claims to be itk??

Has he put that on his CV?? Facebook profile?? Twitter bio??

Anyone who 'claims' to be ITK are not, they're just attention seekers.  

​Yeah well I saw it randomly on twitter from a guy with hardly any followers, but the fact that nothing had been mentioned, and then you had a text saying the exact same thing must mean that theres something in it!

Tomorrow could be a big day at DCFC

What's going on down here peeps? Mad house. Could be ********, could be awesome. Decent ride being a Rams fan at the moment though.

Ince will be announced Monday. Not ITK. Just know how these things go. Like how I said Clement was going to be announced on the Monday. Quieroz coming sounds random at first but you have to think about these things. Not everyone in football has an ego. Some can't go 6 months out of a position, they feel they need to be involved somewhere executing their ideas. If he came it would only be for that and to wait until a bigger opportunity came along. 

Ince will be announced Monday. Not ITK. Just know how these things go. Like how I said Clement was going to be announced on the Monday. Quieroz coming sounds random at first but you have to think about these things. Not everyone in football has an ego. Some can't go 6 months out of a position, they feel they need to be involved somewhere executing their ideas. If he came it would only be for that and to wait until a bigger opportunity came along. 

He's currently managing Iran isn't he? And I've just seen an article from March saying he's not allowed out of the country until he pays his taxes.

Archived