Signed: Tom Ince

North_Stand_Ram

Tom Ince prediction   

206 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Predicted this one, although to be fair it's not a surprise. No chance of us getting him, we can't compete with Premier League clubs when we aren't one. May be a blessing in disguise, he'd take a chunk out of the transfer and wages fund anyway. 

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The delay in this will be Brinkmanship.......based on 'Ego' lies and denials, in-Sam-we-trust would have written a clause in his Settlement Agreement (pay off) that any hint of Ghastly Ashley would trigger compensation for McClaren back us.....if they take Simpson and Steele then more compensation to come.....that will come out the £50M kitty.....makes Ince even more expensive for the Toon!!

Looks ominous this one now McClaren is involved at Newcastle . 

​Why?

Because of one thing said on Sky?

Isn't your darling guru Nixon saying that there's no chance of him going to Newcastle?

Oh, wait….

It's just my opinion and I have no source or ITK information. 

Hope my hunch is wrong . 

​If you read between the lines, I'm agreeing with you. I'm hoping that Nixon isn't his usual wrong self.

​If you read between the lines, I'm agreeing with you. I'm hoping that Nixon isn't his usual wrong self.

I know your IQ is very high but sometimes you talk in riddles. 

Reading between the lines I also hope Nixon is right in what he says on this one. 

I know your IQ is very high but sometimes you talk in riddles. 

Reading between the lines I also hope Nixon is right in what he says on this one. 

​We shall have to agree to disagree.

God, I'm getting really conciliatory in my old age.

​We shall have to agree to disagree.

God, I'm getting really conciliatory in my old age.

I've noticed that it's really a breath of fresh air this new facade .

The pre season friendlies are almost upon us and I know you enjoy the trips abroad to see the Rams.  

Seen someone on twitter saying that a former derby player (roger davies) has told him that the ince deal is agreed for 4.1 million and that joey Barton is coming in to replace eustace! And our number 2 is going to be Carlos queries! 

Yep that's right!

It's time for bed

?

Archived