Huddersfield Town vs Derby County

Carl Sagan

10K of posts that's some going. 

You weren't at the game today so I would suggest you wind your neck in with all your comments. Ambitious was right, Warnock was atrocious, Christie wasn't as bad, but he was still poor. Overall one of our worst performances defensively since the PL season. The lad taking corners on the left for them caused us problems all game.Going forward we're absolutely fine, Dawkins brilliant centrally.

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You weren't at the game today so I would suggest you wind your neck in with all your comments. Ambitious was right, Warnock was atrocious, Christie wasn't as bad, but he was still poor. Overall one of our worst performances defensively since the PL season. The lad taking corners on the left for them caused us problems all game.Going forward we're absolutely fine, Dawkins brilliant centrally.

Worst performance since Billy Davies and Paul Jewell and Nigel Clough days right ok .

Anyone who didn't go to the game but listened on the Radio and SSN for goodness sake don't have an opinion .

Hi, A fan of a 'nothing club' here! :D Quote some clown earlier on!

That was a tremendous match, I know you wanted 3pts BUT to be fair with a defence like you've got it's perhaps a good thing you don't go up because frankly, it's terrible and you'll get hammered every week. Sorry...but that's how I saw it today. Going forward you're decent but given this was a must win match for your lads, it really was a pretty average performance.

I know our failings are what they are but I honestly feel a team that wants promotion has to be better defensively than we saw today! I've got no reason to be biased here. I'm only saying as I saw it!

I've not even looked at the Championship Table yet but good luck anyway!

Kind Regards...I genuinely hope you all had a great day out!

AceT (HTFC)

​Thankfully it's personnel and not shape that's our majo downfall. We've kept loads of clean sheets this season when we've had our best back four with a proper DM.

It's harsh to blast our defence and say it would get hammered in the PL. We're absolutely nailed with injuries, this back four would NEVER get selected if we make it to the PL because we will buy at least three new players to replace them.

It wasn't a must-win game also - we only needed five points from our last three games and I'd say that you guys were our hardest game remaining so I certainly wasn't expecting us to win.

What you saw today was honestly a shadow of our best team available. I maintain our best team available would beat anyone else in the league. George Thorne is an absolute monster of a player, the best DM outside the top fligt by a country mile - shame he's been out for the whole season!

Haha, yep you got it, that's exactly what I just said word for word.

You missed the other bit of my post out so you didn't quote me word for word did you lol 

Cloughie Barnsley away with Barker and Shackell ring any bells 

I think we lost that game maybe you could look the team sheet up .

​He's our Andres Iniesta buddy, his attributes are perfect for that role in a midfield three. Amazing how it's taken this long - perhaps even by accident - for the coaching staff to figure out his best position.

He's shiite on the wing, and good in the centre.....agreed.

imagine if we played will hughes on the wing.

Do we have a defensive coach? The distribution today was abysmal. I'm scared to watch the 4th goal again. Shotton passing to their man, Warnock flat on his face impersonating Micheal Phelps and everyone else just falling down trying to get a block in. Pathetic.

Do we have a defensive coach? The distribution today was abysmal. I'm scared to watch the 4th goal again. Shotton passing to their man, Warnock flat on his face impersonating Micheal Phelps and everyone else just falling down trying to get a block in. Pathetic.

Don't tell Ambitious that Shotton might have passed to their man. 

But obviously Warnock sounds like he made a mistake as well. 

I don't need to tell him, he was at the game.

Not everybody can get to every game even the Wembley Final .

He said the 4 th was all down to Warnock but it wasn't was it as you said yourself Shotton passed to their man really badly for the first mistake is that right. 

This result reminded me of the Ipswich 4-4.

we've got points against brentford and huddersfield when maybe we were lucky.

those two points could be vital but i trust the defence and keeper less and less.

i hope we're not using all our luck up.

Archived