missing. . .

Derbados

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Listening to Mclaren it sounds like we may go back to attacking more freely and closing them down with energy etc which we have missed a lot. I hope this is the case.

Not seen movement and attacking fluent since the draw at brummies place many moons ago when we started operating more don't concede tatics.

I'm presuming that's why he's gone for a solid back four who can defend etc and letting the rest of the team do what they do best. I think it could work !?!

Listening to Mclaren it sounds like we may go back to attacking more freely and closing them down with energy etc which we have missed a lot. I hope this is the case.

Not seen movement and attacking fluent since the draw at brummies place many moons ago when we started operating more don't concede tatics.

I'm presuming that's why he's gone for a solid back four who can defend etc and letting the rest of the team do what they do best. I think it could work !?!

Bryso was loads better further up the pitch last night, world of difference.

​The only argument I have with Bryson is that regarding controlling the ball, he is a stark contrast to Simon Dawkins.

​The only argument I have with Bryson is that regarding controlling the ball, he is a stark contrast to Simon Dawkins.

​Bryson's touch was a bit poor last night but the postivity was nice, someone prepared to run in behind and get shots off. Also tried the quick passes around the corner we've missed this season.

Archived