Most moronic celebrity (and fame grabbers)

davenportram

Hasn't someone topped the cow (Katy Hopkins) yet?

Still not feeling it for Katie then? Addressing her critics, regarding her most recent rant on boat people she said: "Accept our opinions differ. Channel your outrage at the regimes causing people to flee." Seems a fair point to me, bringing what is an international crisis higher up the news agenda.  She is better at doing it than the BBC to be fair.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still not feeling it for Katie then? Addressing her critics, regarding her most recent rant on boat people she said: "Accept our opinions differ. Channel your outrage at the regimes causing people to flee." Seems a fair point to me, bringing what is an international crisis higher up the news agenda.  She is better at doing it than the BBC to be fair.

​Very true. Invading countries without an exit strategy and basically creating groups like ISIS, Al Qaida and Boko Haram from the ensuing power vacuum is the thing that the USA and Britain have become world leaders at over the last 50 years.

Are you advocating revolution?

​Very true. Invading countries without an exit strategy and basically creating groups like ISIS, Al Qaida and Boko Haram from the ensuing power vacuum is the thing that the USA and Britain have become world leaders at over the last 50 years.

Are you advocating revolution?

Too old me for a proper revolution Eddie, but I am prepared to wear a beret and have a good old rant over a beer and some pork scratchings.

• 2 weeks later...

Happy to say that i don't know who any of these people are, aside from Bieber and Lineker.
 Just a little observation though, this thread is about attention craving pseudo celebs, which of course grants attention to the aforementioned but oh the irony when the ensuing discussion morphs into a furious debate about something one of these wannabes wrote on the internet and now here i am mentioning it thereby adding fuel to the fire, you might even say.

Best to ignore them then?

Archived