The thing that p***** me off the most..

Walsall_Ram

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Correct me if I'm wrong but in the current stage of Mr Wisdoms career first team Premier league football was the next stage of his development, we could not provide this, Derby was never an option for him after the Wembley defeat. 

Correct me if I'm wrong but in the current stage of Mr Wisdoms career first team Premier league football was the next stage of his development, we could not provide this, Derby was never an option for him after the Wembley defeat. 

thought this thread was going to be about how we gift other teams opportunities to score (and they always do score), that we never get any gifts from opposition and never get as good chances ourselves as we present them with, and when we get anything near to it, we fluff them (bent in on goal twice and lingaard should have hit the back of the net if he took it first time)

that's what annoys me the most

wouldnt mind wisdom back though, he parks where he wants

thought this thread was going to be about how we gift other teams opportunities to score (and they always do score), that we never get any gifts from opposition and never get as good chances ourselves as we present them with, and when we get anything near to it, we fluff them (bent in on goal twice and lingaard should have hit the back of the net if he took it first time)

that's what annoys me the most

wouldnt mind wisdom back though, he parks where he wants

Archived