Are we repeating what QPR did last season

plymouthram

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

​I'm genuinely worried for you if you think we are anything like QPR. Come to think of it are you a red dog in disguise? Now is the time to man up and admit it. Only a forest fans would say the stuff you are saying. 

​When have I said we're anything like QPR, not tongue-in-cheek? Why would 'only a Forest fan' crack a joke and then persist to wind you up because you're getting really really upset by this?

I've changed my mind, please don't get a sense of humour cos then it might not be so much fun.

​I have read the previous page, I posted on it if you recall :lol: I didn't intend to 'bait' you, I was just trying to make a joke and you went all argumentative and serious on me. Lighten up Mercury Bulb, I'm done arguing. If you can't have a laugh then what's the bloody point in life eh?

And the girlfriend thing isn't exactly dead over now, situation changed slightly (no further comment at this time).

Let me guess, she thinks you could salvage something if she invited a friend along?

Don't get excited Tombo, her friends name will be Brian, and you won't enjoy it one bit.

Archived