Where have all these pessimists emerged from

Brammie Steve

As a supporter of one of the most entertaining teams in the league, still in the top six, and with a massive support base, I am amazed at how many pessimists there seem to be posting new topics.

You know who you are!

We have a realistic chance of going up, we have rarely flirted with relegation, the games are seldom boring.

This site can usually be relied on for good natured banter and mutual support from a great bunch of characters with whom it is a pleasure to converse. (that should please the pedant gestadtpolizei!)

Just lately some posters have taken the most dismal view of every performance in an uncharacteristic dip in form due to a significant number of injuries to key players.

I appreciate those supporters who do not see promotion as the be all and end all of everything exhibiting their professionalism by dismantling every player's performance. If any of the players visit this site I would like to think that they enjoy what they read.

Rams forever say I!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because we are currently in relegation form and we are frustrated that our players are making the same mistakes. Don't blame a player for making a mistake as that can happen to anyone. Even the second time is forgivable, but if our players continue to make the same mistakes almost every game people are bound to get frustrated. After you make a mistake you should learn to make sure that you dont make the same mistake again but they don't seem to be learning.

As a supporter of one of the most entertaining teams in the league, still in the top six, and with a massive support base, I am amazed at how many pessimists there seem to be posting new topics.

You know who you are!

We have a realistic chance of going up, we have rarely flirted with relegation, the games are seldom boring.

This site can usually be relied on for good natured banter and mutual support from a great bunch of characters with whom it is a pleasure to converse. (that should please the pedant gestadtpolizei!)

Just lately some posters have taken the most dismal view of every performance in an uncharacteristic dip in form due to a significant number of injuries to key players.

I appreciate those supporters who do not see promotion as the be all and end all of everything exhibiting their professionalism by dismantling every player's performance. If any of the players visit this site I would like to think that they enjoy what they read.

Rams forever say I!

You know who you are!

Rams forever say I!

Because we are currently in relegation form and we are frustrated that our players are making the same mistakes. Don't blame a player for making a mistake as that can happen to anyone. Even the second time is forgivable, but if our players continue to make the same mistakes almost every game people are bound to get frustrated. After you make a mistake you should learn to make sure that you dont make the same mistake again but they don't seem to be learning.

​So what, get behind your team, he's not going to get any better if you just constantly berate him, yes are defence has been pretty poor, but I trust are manager to know the best way to fix it. I think we have things pretty good, a well run club, an experienced manager and a very good young squad, there are plenty more things to be positive about then to complain about. 

That's the thing. Mac has had the opportunity to fix the defence all season but still doesn't know our best back 4 which is worrying. Where is the evidence to suggest he will find a solution in the last 6 games? He is leaving anyway in the summer. Before you call me a mcclaren "hater" I am one of his biggest fans but his mind seems to be elsewhere at the moment

I'll put it quite simply.

You simply cannot be content with the way that this team has gone backwards. That is not the mentality of winners.

I had hoped that to sacrifice any thought of automatic promotion would take the pressure off of us, and we would start to play again ... however, the same mistakes from the same players keep on cropping up, and will continue to do so with the current set-up.

Time and again, I have said that we would win the title ... we really did look that good ... but the fact is, we ain't good enough, ain't got the steel required to get the job done.

I'm very sorry if I am not completely over the moon with a bunch of nearly men, and if I don't think finishing fifth and sixth best from a position of absolute dominance is good enough.

Yes, we have had injuries, they have cost us a couple of our our best players, only a fool would deny that.

However, the failure of the management and coaching staff to build in a contingency plan to our playing style so that we can at least dig out one or two results has been a real shocker.

We have simply sat there and waited for Thorne and Martin to return, like the resurrection of Christ, and hoped it would all fix itself.

Not good enough ... everyone at the club needs to look at themselves long and hard.

I'll put it quite simply.

You simply cannot be content with the way that this team has gone backwards.

I had hoped that to sacrifice any thought of automatic promotion would take the pressure off of us, and we would start to play again ... however, the same mistakes from the same players keep on cropping up, and will continue to do so with the current set-up.

Time and again, I have said that we would win the title ... we really did look that good ... but the fact is, we ain't good enough, ain't got the steel required to get the job done.

I'm very sorry if I am not completely over the moon with a bunch of nearly men, and if I don't think finishing fifth and sixth best from a position of absolute dominance is good enough.

Yes, we have had injuries, they have cost us a couple of our our best players, only a fool would deny that.

However, the failure of the management and coaching staff to build in a contingency plan to our playing style so that we can at least dig out one or two results has been a real shocker.

We have simply sat there and waited for Thorne and Martin to return, like the resurrection of Christ, and hoped it would all fix itself.

Not good enough ... everyone at the club needs to look at themselves long and hard.

Archived