Coutts not having the best of times..

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From the thread title, my mind instantly went to "I bet his injury has come back". Glad to be wrong!

I thought he'd do well at that level too. He seemed okay when he came on a sub a few times for us this season too. Strange. Maybe he's not settled well for whatever reason.

Will be intersting to see if Sheff United get up this season.

Would Clough be in danger of the sack if they don't make it? I reckon they'd give him next year too, and with Blackpool and Millwall looking particularly rubbish they'd have to be favourites for the autos.

That said, maybe Sheff United will finally get over their playoff hoodoo and make it this time around.

​Now there's a ripoff there somewhere... Because see, Cardiff paid £1.5m for Brayford when he was in his best form for us. And his stock must have fallen dramatically by the time he moved to Sheff United...

I think we should have got more for him definitely. And Sheff United should not have paid £1.5m for him either. Basically, Clough misjudged his worth on two occasions (but lets not go into that because we really don't need another Clough bashing thread)

Clough will have time. That club has not had anything to cheer about since Colin was there and the Tevez relegation saga. At least he has taken them to Wembley, and got them into 2 semi-finals in less than 2 seasons. Majority of league one clubs would take that when struggling to get out of playoffs (or even languishing lower end of table ala Sheff Utd 2013)

My mate is a season ticket holder there.. I was like Coutts is awesome and he said he's awful had one pass to do which would of took a winger on his way and he hits out.. Easiest pass ever as well.

The style of play at the moment he was on his phone all game checking his bets he's had enough.. Same with the guys at work! Shock horror Nigel playing players out of position etc!

P.S. Not being funny but every thread bar one so far has a Nottingham Forest banner sponser... for ICM capital!? No wonder people use ad-blocks lol.

PistoldPete2

I thought both coutts and bavies were good players certainly above league 1 , but bavies may be getting on a bit and coutts was out with long term injury. Maybe sheffield u are fed up with Derby rejects. 

PistoldPete2

My mate is a season ticket holder there.. I was like Coutts is awesome and he said he's awful had one pass to do which would of took a winger on his way and he hits out.. Easiest pass ever as well.

The style of play at the moment he was on his phone all game checking his bets he's had enough.. Same with the guys at work! Shock horror Nigel playing players out of position etc!

P.S. Not being funny but every thread bar one so far has a Nottingham Forest banner sponser... for ICM capital!? No wonder people use ad-blocks lol.

Archived