Derby County v Watford

PrivateDerby

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Remember when everyone said our goalkeeper and defence is good enough for the premier league LOl. Bryson was running around like a headless chicken although i won't blame him. I blame our manager for not changing it quicker when everyone could see that our defence was struggling. Or why not move shotton right back and bring Albentosa on instead of changing the whole ******* formation. Won't even get play offs. Why do people still think we will magically win every game left when our form has been diabolical? Guarantee we won't get play offs playing like this.

Tonight sums up our season, we create lots of chances but lack serious finishers, I've seen enough of JR now to send him back over the border. The bloke's hopeless in front of goal and not the first time in the last 6/7weeks!

We cannot defend, perhaps a clear out is due in the summer!

Tonight sums up our season, we create lots of chances but lack serious finishers, I've seen enough of JR now to send him back over the border. The bloke's hopeless in front of goal and not the first time in the last 6/7weeks!

Obviously woeful defending for the first goal. Poor for their second, but it was a quality pass and finish. But when we concede 2 goals every game, we can't expect wins.

Given one penalty, a debatable red but Watson was very lucky to stay on the field. Probably should have had three more penalties for the blatant handball, the arms all over Ince and the push on Keogh. And it's plain madness that this ref played far less added time than the one against Birmingham, despite all the stoppages and bookings.

Bent miscontrolled Keogh's great through ball and had two other attempts against the keeper's legs. Johnny Russell was so nearly through time and again. Lingard dallied when with a first-time shot he'd surely have scored. Other close attempts. Good shot by Will, but when he see his England U21 scorcher, we need that in a match. A great effort, and heads didn't drop despite Thorne going off early or the goals going in at the wrong end. But the goals keep going in at the wrong end and that looks to have cost us at least the autos.

Need to bemore ruthless up front and in defence. Probably a lot of teams say that though. I am so very fed up.

Archived