Boro, Wolves then Watford

cloughandtaylor

Well,we got a point at Norwich, it was a game we could not afford to lose....

We now have Boro at home and this is a must win game, followed by Wolves on Friday. -  With a full strength side we should be able take 3pts there.

Then we entertain Watford and again a must win game and again if we have everybody fit I cannot see why we cannot get 3 pts....

So I reckon we should get 9 pts from the next three games 

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Massive focus needed on the next 2 - if we can get a win v Boro then follow up against Wolves we then have a long break to prepare for the run-in and hopefully have all of the key players available again...Season defining 6 days coming up!

Well,we got a point at Norwich, it was a game we could not afford to lose....

We now have Boro at home and this is a must win game, followed by Wolves on Friday. -  With a full strength side we should be able take 3pts there.

Then we entertain Watford and again a must win game and again if we have everybody fit I cannot see why we cannot get 3 pts....

So I reckon we should get 9 pts from the next three games 

If we don't win against Boro and Watford then there will be too much of a gap for us to make up. Unfortunately I think both B/mouth and Watford have easier runs than us. We can nick 3pts off Watford but we have to get results against boro and wolves first so there is no big gap.

Looking at the last 9 games I reckon B/mouth are good bets for auto and if we beat the teams around us, we'll join them.

Makes me laugh everyone predicting what we need to do, assuming that our promotion rivals will win every game and we've got no hope unless we beat them in our head to head matches.

Who'd have thought we'd get 2 points out of 12 or that Boro would lose to Wigan. Plenty of football left to play and nothing is decided in the next couple of weeks.

Makes me laugh everyone predicting what we need to do, assuming that our promotion rivals will win every game and we've got no hope unless we beat them in our head to head matches.

Who'd have thought we'd get 2 points out of 12 or that Boro would lose to Wigan. Plenty of football left to play and nothing is decided in the next couple of weeks.

Archived