Hendrick, Christie, Keogh

Kernow

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shackell for me was a brilliant defender, as proven by his performances for Burnley last season.

if he was in the current team, next to Albentosa I would be extremely happy. I am entirely basing this on the pedigree of Albentosa before someone screams at me for saying he has only played 2 hours of football.

Shackell for me was a brilliant defender, as proven by his performances for Burnley last season.

if he was in the current team, next to Albentosa I would be extremely happy. I am entirely basing this on the pedigree of Albentosa before someone screams at me for saying he has only played 2 hours of football.

When players leave, you only remember the good and the bad; you don't remember the mediocre. 

Wisdom went through a really bad patch but turned it around for the play-offs and Brayford was part of a defence that was often left wanting. 

Christie starting superbly, but he's only 21 (22?), so it's only feasible he was going to have a slump. In fact, very few players at this level don't have a slump at that age. Tyrone Mings is in horrific form at the minute, for example. 

When I look at Christie, I see a great footballer who is a superb defender man for man. I also see an inexperienced player that does get caught out of position, but he'll learn. He's a working progress and he's already streets ahead of Shotton in almost every way. 

​Really? Well, I don't. The way he defends put lots of pressure to CB, 'cause turns so slowly to his right side. I've tried to notice how he does it to his left, but he rarely does it. He leaves lots of room towards CB so I guess he is more reliable to cover that area himself or with help of Keogh.

I'd expect technical and fast winger to destroy him...

Ey by gum theres some nonsense on here.

" shackells distribution was poor"?

christie has the turning circle of an oil tanker?

brayford wasn't actually any good, it was all an optical illusion.....

yeah right.

Archived