Would not surprise me

TopRam

It's all to easy to be negative, particularly with recent performances and results in mind. 

Nows the time for the boys to turn our fortunes around, they have to go into battle and carry the belief in their abilities as we have all season long. That and the return to fitness of GT, DB & CM along with a little good fortune thrown into the mix. 

Time to rock a few people's worlds Derby, "let's be avin ya!"

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was at the Norwich away game the last time we went up ... always a tough place to go ... but the side showed fantastic unity and won the game after going one-nil down ... couple of cracking goals too as I remember ... think it was Davey Jones and Giles Barnes?

Dare to dream boys.

Can't remember that particular game ... but I don't think Norwich are quite the bogey side that is being made out. Like us ... they have a soft underbelly.

Lets not forget ... the pressure is on Norwich City just as much as it is on ourselves. Two teams on a pitch ... and they have dropped just as many b0llock5 as we have this season.

Looking forward to a good game of football ... The Rams to take it by the odd goal.

Especially if Mr Thorne is out there.

Can't remember that particular game ... but I don't think Norwich are quite the bogey side that is being made out. Like us ... they have a soft underbelly.

Lets not forget ... the pressure is on Norwich City just as much as it is on ourselves. Two teams on a pitch ... and they have dropped just as many b0llock5 as we have this season.

Looking forward to a good game of football ... The Rams to take it by the odd goal.

Especially if Mr Thorne is out there.

Archived