We need a quality Loan signing, but who?

Having CM and Bent out with injury and looking at how many chances we create in a game [brighton a good example], I honestly think investing in a emergency loan deal for a top quality striker will maintain the push for promotion.

I heard Bent was costing 65K a week,  as is now out injured, perhaps we should be bringing somebody who can convert all the chances - Adebayor does spring to mind or Soldado would also fit the bill.

The money we will make going up far out ways paying for somebody like Adebayor to come in till May.

We are still very good, we will still make lots of chances  in every game and every game should now be treated like a cup final , -  but we really do need a finisher, but who fits the bill?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hahahahahahaha this is so funny Adebayor hahahahahahahahahaha give over wum. CM back next weekend hopefully. And no we don't need to bring another striker. Russell doing fine at upfront.

Look we cannot have a winger playing centre forward, let him play where we will get the best from him.

We need a natural finisher and it has to be a quality one at that and that costs, but as I said the rewards for promotion are fantastic £££££££ 

Look we cannot have a winger playing centre forward, let him play where we will get the best from him.

We need a natural finisher and it has to be a quality one at that and that costs, but as I said the rewards for promotion are fantastic £££££££ 

Pal Crissy is looking to be back v Norwich and JR played in centre with Dundee United so is comfortable at it.

Again though...Mac has already said no strikers are coming in via loan.

As good as JR is and with respect to DU - he is not a natural finisher - he is a play maker.

Archived