Shirts

bimmerman

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the days of any football clubs keeping kits for two seasons is long gone.  As is the media outrage that used to accompany the annual changing of shirts.

I only wear Derby shirts to play football in (I play 5 a side in Nottingham so it can get interesting) so don't normally mind having an out of date shirt.  I did however get the home shirt for Christmas.  May get others when they go cheap.

There was 25% off replica kit before mid-February 2014.

The club has no doubt postponed the sale so as to benefit from growing attendances and interest.

That's 'cos this year, they're not now budgeting for another late sales surge in May, before the Play-Off Final :ph34r:

I think the days of any football clubs keeping kits for two seasons is long gone.  As is the media outrage that used to accompany the annual changing of shirts.

I only wear Derby shirts to play football in (I play 5 a side in Nottingham so it can get interesting) so don't normally mind having an out of date shirt.  I did however get the home shirt for Christmas.  May get others when they go cheap.

Archived