Three dead in a shooting in Denmark

Cisse

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Weirdly I spent all of last week in Copenhagen, coming home the day before the shootings

It was my first visit and I found it to be the  most relaxed European capital city I've ever visited. I absolutely loved it. Really friendly and I felt totally safe at all times.

Given that I stayed in an apartment in the heart of Norrebro - not far from where the shooter was killed/lived, it feels odd that the papers are describing it as the "immigrant district" when it felt nothing like nothing of the sort (in terms of what that description would normally imply)

I guess there are nutters everywhere, but I bet the Danish react much more calmly and sensibly than the dramatic French response :)

Norway is like Denmarks Rich uncle and the saudi arabia of Europe counting there Oil billions. :) By the Way: the first shooting was a long Grantkick from my flat.... Didnt know that Denmark had so much police.... :) Bet the shithead was a bitter forest fan: armed, lost and dreaming about his **** ruled the World. Piss off you fool

Weirdly I spent all of last week in Copenhagen, coming home the day before the shootings

It was my first visit and I found it to be the  most relaxed European capital city I've ever visited. I absolutely loved it. Really friendly and I felt totally safe at all times.

Given that I stayed in an apartment in the heart of Norrebro - not far from where the shooter was killed/lived, it feels odd that the papers are describing it as the "immigrant district" when it felt nothing like nothing of the sort (in terms of what that description would normally imply)

I guess there are nutters everywhere, but I bet the Danish react much more calmly and sensibly than the dramatic French response :)

I've been there couple of times and I'm strongly agreeing. Relaxed is best word to descipe it, very rare to have such an atmosphere in the big city.

Not sure which one is worst, these "religious" attacks where few are killed and it causes lot's of unsafety even over national borders or school shootings which causes 4-8 times more killings but is limited to small area...

Archived