streams

BennettDCFC

hi all, just wondering if there is any chance of a pinned thread being made for stream links? I've seen someone ask about it before but not sure as to why its never been done? Just a thought as I know on matchday chat it just consists of people asking for stream links for half hour before kick off.. Having to miss the game today due to work commitments.. Not happy :(

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi all, just wondering if there is any chance of a pinned thread being made for stream links? I've seen someone ask about it before but not sure as to why its never been done? Just a thought as I know on matchday chat it just consists of people asking for stream links for half hour before kick off.. Having to miss the game today due to work commitments.. Not happy :(

you can watch a stream at work?

Yes, I'm an estate agent so all my viewings are done in the morning and at 3pm when its dying down for the last hour of the day I can put my iPad on to watch the game stream permitting.. Why reply if its nothing useful to say??

sorry, but as I replied after the game had finished what help could I have been?

Putting aside the snide reply, which app do you use on the ipad?

It used to be easy  -   firstrowsport on your Favourites list and click on   -  then last season it became illegal. Haven't really tried since. You can get so involved trying to find a steam that is worthwhile that you miss out on Radio Derby and just get irritated and bloody-minded.  Not worth the hassle unless someone knows of a good reliable alternative.

Archived