One gallon of water a day

Day

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Supposed to give you more energy, lose weight, skin improves.

4.5 litres a day.

Day 1 today for me, anyone else tried it?....be right back just off for a pee.....

Add malt, yeast, hops, time.

Now you're talking.

Not had one yet this morning so can't comment. Urine is not as clear as expected yet, might be something that comes with time.

Only managed 4.3 litres yesterday, was dragged around the supermarkets, thought I better slow down

Not had one yet this morning so can't comment. Urine is not as clear as expected yet, might be something that comes with time.

Only managed 4.3 litres yesterday, was dragged around the supermarkets, thought I better slow down

Can you feel the liquid swishing around in you bladder when you walk ? .

It used to happen to me sometimes when I was a heavy drinker and had sat down and drunk quite a few pints without standing , ( say playing dominoes or cards and having my pints fetched for me ).

Not at all, I drink a fair amount anyhow, used to be cordial filling up the plastic sports bottles, I'd get through quite a few of them a day.

Probably went to toilet a couple times more than usual, not feeling bloated or anything

Youre urine should be almost crystal clear and immediately, a little yellower first thing in the morning obviously. The worse the food you mix in, the darker the urine. Drink clean eat clean pee clean.

Youre urine should be almost crystal clear and immediately, a little yellower first thing in the morning obviously. The worse the food you mix in, the darker the urine. Drink clean eat clean pee clean.

there you see! Daveo's not the perfect "my body is a temple" fool after all.

I blame pot noodle food colouring.

Gallon per day is way too much if you are even close to normal weight. About 3 % of your weight is good amount of water. If you drink more, you can just cause problems to your electrolyte balance.

Disagreeing little bit here. First pee of he morning can be quite yellow, but during the day normal colour is just slighty yellow. Straw maybe? If it's clean as water, you surely have drinked enough or too much.

Of course food can make some changes for example beetroot which is far from unhealthy.

Archived