one of the best images?

RedSox

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
''

Powerful picture. I really hope he pulls on the shirt again, and is selected for the right reasons and not just as a PR stunt.

I've said many times, I think the reception he would get would make a lot of people very emotional, I reckon I would definitely shed a tear or two.

If that's somehow aligned with a promotion celebration, it'll be too much for me!!!

He may regret the last 2 minute cameo vs Reading to win the league ......... not sure he will be up for the pitch invasion great escape !!!

[image]''

Are you serious? Barker won everything in the air... When Carroll was being hyped about Barker beat him to everything.. Then you see Keogh who struggles against King for Blackburn? Barker and Buxton would be my first choice centre half partnership.. 2 old fashioned centre half's.. Not Keogh where he runs out the back 10 yards, turns around and passes it backwards or when he does play it forward he plays it at knee height and 50mph.

Think you'll find, if you watch it back, it was Buxton who was getting beat everytime by essentially a winger in the air. But hey, #agenda

Think you'll find, if you watch it back, it was Buxton who was getting beat everytime by essentially a winger in the air. But hey, #agenda

You're in the minority if you're doubting buxtons aerial strength. Keogh is a poor centre half and I hope McClaren has some balls to do something about it... Should Raul be a better centre half than Keogh then I hope he wont hesitate in taking the clumsy **** out. But hey everyone has their own opinion!

You're in the minority if you're doubting buxtons aerial strength. Keogh is a poor centre half and I hope McClaren has some balls to do something about it... Should Raul be a better centre half than Keogh then I hope he wont hesitate in taking the clumsy **** out. But hey everyone has their own opinion!

I'm not doubting his aerial strength, I'm saying he got dominated by a winger.

I like image 27 which shows Barker mid-mini-game... Passing is all very well but playing in an almost game like situation with twisting and turning plus potential challenges is where his knee will get really tested...

Training routine for barker and thorne..........

When they can do this they are both ready.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rNXKuwhhC1c

So good to see Barker training again. HUGE standing ovation in order for his return - whether it's a full return or just a cameo for the last 15 of a game. Super Shaun!

Not sure I've ever seen such a huge level of devotion and commitment to the club than Shaun Barker's long recovery. True professional. 

What have you seen??

He's been invisible for 3 years.

Apologies, didn't realise the pedantic police were on the prowl.

I was speaking figuratively. To have the motivation to get yourself over an injury which would have ended the careers of the vast majority of footballers takes major dedication and one hell of a professional attitude.

Archived