Who wanted to keep Best and didn't want Bent.

Curtains

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not bloody me !

Bent is a poacher and a 'lucky striker. Best was so unlucky that if he fell into a bag of tits, he'd come out sucking his thumb ! (The old ones are the best ....).

Bent will get us the lucky goals that'll get us over the line. Martin can carry on with what he's being doing for the last 18 months. No more,no less .

There's nothing lucky about consistently being in the right place at the right time - the same thing one might say about a top defender.

Why !

I'm the factious one on here I just throw things out to get people discussing things.

No hard feelings I hope .

I say close the forum because if no-one gives their opinion there's no forum. I was happy with the signing of Bent, but there were people who weren't sure, they have the right to express their opinion. Mac's the manager and I back his judgement, but people are entitled to express their opinion if they don't see it the same way as the manager. 

Just seems a pointless thread. 

I say close the forum because if no-one gives their opinion there's no forum. I was happy with the signing of Bent, but there were people who weren't sure, they have the right to express their opinion. Mac's the manager and I back his judgement, but people are entitled to express their opinion if they don't see it the same way as the manager.

Just seems a pointless thread.

Had a lot of views though:-)

There's nothing lucky about consistently being in the right place at the right time - the same thing one might say about a top defender.

Jimmy Greaves was the master of the art .

Best goal scorer I've ever seen was our Jimmy .

"It's a funny old game "

Bent had a good scoring record at Ipswich .

Hope his goals get us promoted.

Bump

Where are you Daveo

Daveo where is he.

I'm here, no idea what you are talking about. I said we wouldn't sign either Necid or Castaignos whilst some thought we'd sign both. I also said that if we had one in then Best would go and was fully behind the Bent signing. 

Before you call me out you might want to take up reading, yet again putting words into my mouth, and bumping like an impatient utter fool.

I'm here, no idea what you are talking about. I said we wouldn't sign either Necid or Castaignos whilst some thought we'd sign both. I also said that if we had one in then Best would go and was fully behind the Bent signing. 

Before you call me out you might want to take up reading, yet again putting words into my mouth, you utter fool.

With respect you are being economical with the truth ban me if you like.

it talks more sense than you lol with respect

In your own little world maybe.

I will give you an exact run down of what I said.

1) Castaignos was linked with a move to us, I said it wouldn't happen as Swansea bid

Jimmy Greaves was the master of the art .

Best goal scorer I've ever seen was our Jimmy .

"It's a funny old game "

Bent had a good scoring record at Ipswich .

Hope his goals get us promoted.

They always used to say that Jimmy Greaves was the fastest player in the league - over 1 yard.

Archived