Tom Ince - Sky Sports

Walsall_Ram

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I reckon who ever we get ,this makes a refreshing change from a few years back when we dreaded losing players on deadline day.Sometimes it's hard to realise we have the same owners things have certainly changed.

. Don't curse it! Wait till AFTER midnight.

From bbc transfer website

"Hull vice-chairman Ehab Allam is still here at the KC Stadium and manager Steve Bruce is still in Paris as the Tigers try and land their top target Dame N'Doye from Lokomotiv Moscow.

"Everything is being done to try and secure the permanent transfer of the 29-year-old Senegal international striker. Hull also have one domestic loan still available.

"In terms of players leaving, there is plenty of interest from clubs keen to take Tom Ince on loan until the end of the season, but any potential transfer of the 23-year-old is dependent on players coming in at the KC Stadium."

I think the best thing about us is that we can identify easily enough what players we need and we already have a plan in place for how they would fit into our system.

Tom Ince's record is excellent, make no mistake.

But the best part about it - and the reason I really hope it comes off - is that I have 100% faith in SM as not only a coach but his overall football intelligence in that he knows what Ince can offer this side.

I reckon he could get him playing at the top of his game in no time, and an in-form Ince is about as good as you will get from a winger at this level.

Could be the difference between top two and not.

I hope it comes off. Failing that, Jarvis is another name that would be a fantastic coup until the end of the season.

Daily Mail - 

Tom Ince's loan from Hull to Derby set to be completed tonight

Joe Bernstein: It has taken its time but I am hearing Tom Ince's loan from Hull City to Derby County is close and should be done tonight.

For those wondering how Ince can play for three clubs in the same season under league rules, his earlier spell at Nottingham Forest was categorised as an emergency loan, so doesn't count.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2935307/Transfer-news-LIVE-Arsenal-Manchester-United-Chelsea-Liverpool-deadline-day-latest.html

Archived