Tom Ince - Sky Sports

Walsall_Ram

Ince is at Derby Countys training complex in partnership with the university of Derby aka Moor Farm right now

Prove it then... Wait you're probably guessing.

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not to be pedantic... but it can be...

The Forum at Jerash in Jordan is the first that comes to mind...

Surprised you chose that example - what's wrong with the 1970's o Health and Efficiency magazine of the same name?

Adomah, Ward and Ince have not been the best Champ wingers since 2011

Er, no. I don't think he has an attitude "because he's black and does stepovers".

I also don't believe he turned down any half decent opportunity at Inter. He went to them not the other way around

How am I suppose to Prove it?

I saw Paul and Thomas in Asda Spondon, buying the official Derby County 2014/15 annual.

Be a Derby player this evening....

FACT!

Um let me think on that... CAMERA PHONE THAT DOES HAVE A PIC. :rolleyes:

Adomah, Ward and Ince have not been the best Champ wingers since 2011

Er, no. I don't think he has an attitude "because he's black and does stepovers".

I also don't believe he turned down any half decent opportunity at Inter. He went to them not the other way around

Okay, those three have been the most prolific wingers since 2011 - you can't argue with that. You could say some players have better awareness, touch, ability but on paper, you cannot argue that those three haven't been the most prolific. Unless I'm overlooking somebody.

On his attitude, if you could come up with one example then I am all ears. He used to run his ******** off when he was at Blackpool. He never stood still, he was the hub of the team. He always worked hard for the team. 

also, it's come from his own mouth. Perhaps he's lying, who knows. It doesn't matter either way. You can't overlook he left Liverpool for Blackpool at 18 in order to play football.

Checkmate.

Hull are signing Lee from Bolton (winger). Hopefully this allows Ince out

Thought he's off to Palace unless Hull made more offer/bidded higher than Palace?

Sort of neutral on Ince. The prospect was exciting before he went to Forest. Now he seems to be right off the boil. Saw him on TV in a couple of Forest matches and then I watched him closely for Hull this weekend. He's out of sorts. I do like his runs though, he was not restricting himself to staying on one side either, he ventures, which always causes defences trouble.  I assume we will put him right, and to me he would be 2nd best winger after JR, i just hope we squeeze Hull here and don't get squeezed. If we get him on a perm, to me that's a different story, but we shouldn't pay out of the nose or anywhere close for a loan deal. 

As a side note:

The team is shaping up with a lot of young talent isn't it. Thorne 21, Hughes 19, OMG 21, Ince 23, Christie 22, Forsyth 25, Albentosa 26. Hendrick 23.  

We could be building a damn dynasty here; then add to that all these U18s and U21s making the England team ... 

Archived