Coutts sold/Freeman free transfer to Sheff Utd

Animal is a Ram

Are some of you lot hoarders???

Why keep players that are getting no where near the team?

I'm sure some would still have Ben Davies et al here...

Imagine a scenario where some team kicks lumps out of us... and we lose a midfielder or 2 to injury...

How do you feel about a midfield pairing of Bucko and Best?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just no

Plus we only have 3 wingers as well... and since they very rarely play a full 90 each and Dawks and Ward are made of biscuits...

You really think Coutts is any good?

Just shows how good he really is with said club he's just signed

Imagine a scenario where some team kicks lumps out of us... and we lose a midfielder or 2 to injury...

How do you feel about a midfield pairing of Bucko and Best?

Panic stations blooming hell!

When was last time we played players out of position?

Maybe someone coming in...

We are player at a better level than Coutts and Freeman. Signing for Sheffield United has kind of proved that

You really think Coutts is any good?

Yes

We are player at a better level than Coutts and Freeman. Signing for Sheffield United has kind of proved that

We signed Wardy when he wasn't playing in a Sheff Utd team which got relegated... And he was/is quality... Coutts will be Sheff Utds best player by a mile...

Yes

We signed Wardy when he wasn't playing in a Sheff Utd team which got relegated... And he was/is quality... Coutts will be Sheff Utds best player by a mile...

Ok then...

Name me a team in the top half of our division Coutts would walk into?

We have far better players than him. And we attract far better players than him.

Gone are the days of being average.

Name me a team in the top half of our division Coutts would walk into?

I'd like to think any of our backup players would get a good shout in any of the other teams in the division... But then I think our midfielders are the best in the league... I'm possibly biased though...

I'd like to think any of our backup players would get a good shout in any of the other teams in the division... But then I think our midfielders are the best in the league... I'm possibly biased though...

Fair enough... I forgot Thorne off my list too... ;)

Fair enough... I forgot Thorne off my list too... ;)

I'd rather give him as much time as possible to come back rather than needing to rush him in... Have a horrible feeling we've seen the last of the Great John Eustace... Since Thorne should be back before him can't see him getting much game time once back...

I feel like we've never actually seen Coutts in his strongest position... the guy is a CM we've never really seen play there... and I don;t feel Hendrick's game has evolved as much as I'd like it to have I thought giving him a shot would have been a fair shout...

Archived