Chesterfield have sold out

Derbyshire lalala

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i thought chesterfield looked quite good until they got in front of the goal then they couldn't hit a barn door. I might go and watch them if they're at home when we have an international break.

If you like what you saw of us today, ie a team that passes and sets out to play football the right way, then I'm sure you'd be very welcome at the #Proact. It's only 20mins from the Ipro. We're all Derbyshire aren't we ?

If you like what you saw of us today, ie a team that passes and sets out to play football the right way, then I'm sure you'd be very welcome at the #Proact. It's only 20mins from the Ipro. We're all Derbyshire aren't we ?

it's about 20 min walk from my house pal. I was quite surprised with the passing game.

It's not windup though.

Well if you insist in pushing the point, then from where we were sat, 3/4 of your fans, we heard nothing, apart from your South stand 'massive' we heard the occasional 'Derby, super Derby'. That was about it, quite surprising when you had over 20,000 fans there. Maybe they were mostly 'hangers on' too ? And I was there when you played Chelsea, where their 2000, totally out sung you and too the pee big style.

Glass houses n' all that

Ps good luck btw for the remaining season.

Well if you insist in pushing the point, then from where we were sat, 3/4 of your fans, we heard nothing, apart from your South stand 'massive' we heard the occasional 'Derby, super Derby'. That was about it, quite surprising when you had over 20,000 fans there. Maybe they were mostly 'hangers on' too ? And I was there when you played Chelsea, where their 2000, totally out sung you and too the pee big style.

Glass houses n' all that

to be fair you had your moments but because you were all the way to the half way line you weren't all singing together. Maybe if you'd scored it would have been different.

i thought chesterfield looked quite good until they got in front of the goal then they couldn't hit a barn door. I might go and watch them if they're at home when we have an international break.

There was nothing in it between the two boxes. Arguably Chesterfield were the better side in that section of the pitch.

Without really threatening the goal there was a 10-15 minute spell in the 2nd half when Derby barely got over the half way line and were continually hassled and gave the ball away.

Chelsea didn't outsung us pahahahahaha. 2-0 k bye xxxx

Oh yes they did

'We pay your benefits'

And one that you tried to copy today, quite poorly as it happens 'you've had your day out'.

They took the pee and you know it, assuming you were there

There was nothing in it between the two boxes. Arguably Chesterfield were the better side in that section of the pitch.

Without really threatening the goal there was a 10-15 minute spell in the 2nd half when Derby barely got over the half way line and were continually hassled and gave the ball away.

yeah true but we had some good goal scoring chances. Also we put the ball in the net twice. I thought you were up for the game and won the ball back quite well. Like i said you couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo today.

To be honest, we were not very loud, I was in the prawn brigade towards the scoreboard.

I was impressed with the 2 flags of Chesterfield, I thought the one that read 1866 was great. (Founded before us?) from where i sat they were loud first half, after we scored, they did go quiet. But so were the south stand to be honest.

Great attacking footie, with a good goalie too. The strikers seemed to be rush their shots and were unlucky. They had some clear chances to get good shots on goal but blew it.

The fans I met were great, and I follow chesterfield on Facebook, and might go to a home game if we aren't playing.

Hope they get promoted.

There are always some deluded fans. I have a lot of mates who r town fans. Tbh if we played r usual team and formation I thought we would of had an easier afternoon. The majority of the problems they caused were due to our incapability to play the formation. Defence was woeful in 1st half. I do think Raul will help settle the defence. Credit to town tho I was impressed.

Glass houses n' all that

We touched a nerve?

To be honest, we were not very loud, I was in the prawn brigade towards the scoreboard.

I was impressed with the 2 flags of Chesterfield, I thought the one that read 1866 was great. (Founded before us?) from where i sat they were loud first half, after we scored, they did go quiet. But so were the south stand to be honest.

Great attacking footie, with a good goalie too. The strikers seemed to be rush their shots and were unlucky. They had some clear chances to get good shots on goal but blew it.

The fans I met were great, and I follow chesterfield on Facebook, and might go to a home game if we aren't playing.

Hope they get promoted.

You pop off there mate, more prawns for us.

Slightly worried you use Facebook as well... Selfie heaven.

Archived