No Complaints

Srg

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There was an incident at 1-1 when Hendrick, in about 10 yards of space, instead of bring the ball down and looking for a team mate, simply let it bounce then hoofed in up into the air to half way, where Forest could press again.

This was by no means an isolated incident and it seems to typify what happens when other teams put pressure on us.

I can't complain about injustice in this game. There just wasn't any.

Today we learned that Byrson and Hendrick can't be paired together. I rate them both highly; both have performed well for us consistently over a decent amount of time so its not slagging off the players. At least we know, we need a back up for Hughes as if he doesn't play we need an acceptable replacement. Can't have two box-to-box runners like Bryson and Hendrick both in the middle, perfectly exampled by the complete lack of any midfield control in that second half. The real disappointment for me is the bench didn't act sooner, trying anything, change of shape, personnel whatever.

Deserved to lose after that second half. Forest the better team. Went to pieces when Hughes went off. No complaints, we were garbage.

Just as we saw last week, when it's a battle Hughes is the one who gets it down and plays. Without him, we sank to their ***** hoof ball and got out muscled at their game.

We have to go again. The biggest problem is it makes the game at Ipswich so pointless now.

See who has the last laugh in May, I guess. We will need to do a hell of a lot better if it'll be us.

After reading a load of over the top posts. I agree 100% with this. Long way to go. Bad day at the office.

If there is any positives to take out of the game, like Wigan and Leeds when we were also poor, it's so obvious where the problem lies that it should be easy to rectify with better players.

Bryson was invisible the second half. Did nothing but give the ball away.

It was the same last season, or was that the Wigan game you were referring to?

Archived