Will Warnock start tomorrow?

Derbados

With Eustinho out for this game, we will be lacking that leadership on the field that he gives us i.e Ipswich where he was barking out orders all game and keeping us organised and disciplined. Do you think he will go with Warnock over Fozzy tomorrow to have that leadership and discipline on the field? would be harsh on Fozzy and we dont typically see Mac dropping players for no reason although Christie was dropped for Shotton in the reverse fixture, so could be an interesting one and a huge baptism of fire for Warnock!

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With Eustinho out for this game, we will be lacking that leadership on the field that he gives us i.e Ipswich where he was barking out orders all game and keeping us organised and disciplined. Do you think he will go with Warnock over Fozzy tomorrow to have that leadership and discipline on the field? would be harsh on Fozzy and we dont typically see Mac dropping players for no reason although Christie was dropped for Shotton in the reverse fixture, so could be an interesting one and a huge baptism of fire for Warnock!

No. It was on DCFC website earlier. Not fit, but hopes to join training Monday.

The only orders concerning Eustace were his marching orders.

Archived