Which players can we afford to send out on loan at this time?

Rampage

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To keep the production line going as fast as possible, players from U21s need to go out on loan if there are good replacements to come up from the U18s. However, the management team have more than an eye on the U21s Cup and the other Cup that they are in with Doncaster, Mansfield etc.

I'd send Calero out on loan, if the right club was interested. He's clearly highly thought of, shown by the amount of times he's been on the bench, but very rarely gets on the pitch. Maybe a loan spell, with the option to recall should we pick up injuries/suspensions would help both the player and club in showing he's ready for regular first team football

Are there teams in the lower leagues that 'play the right way'?

If so maybe Thomas, Bennett, Calero and Lowe.

If not in this country send a couple to a lower division club in Holland or somewhere?

Swindon and MK Dons are teams that like to play it along the ground.

Are there teams in the lower leagues that 'play the right way'?

If so maybe Thomas, Bennett, Calero and Lowe.

If not in this country send a couple to a lower division club in Holland or somewhere?

Good shout, you'd of thought with SM contacts in holland that he could make this happen

Calero is the one I'd like to see go out most. I'm really curious to see how well he'll do. From what I've seen (very limited) he looks promising and could really benefit.

I don't know a lot about some of the other players who are regulars in the U21s but not really in the first team picture such as Bunjaku, perhaps someone on here has a better grasp on our fringe players and how promising they are?

Archived