I know you won't believe me but....

Day

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I went to the iPro the other week for the game against Southport, just thought I'd mention it and put something down in the forum history

Footage?

I noticed you photo shopped some pics on twitter to make it look like you were going to Derby, and with some random woman  :rolleyes:

Did anyone see you?

I've still got my ticket and match day programme! Still had me on file when I had a season ticket so do one!

I thought why didn't he tell us he was coming.....i could have put my best frock on and everything.

Then i thought , no actually its quite cool to just turn up with no fuss........

Then i found the twitter account of the journey with an update every half mile......

I thought why didn't he tell us he was coming.....i could have put my best frock on and everything.

Then i thought , no actually its quite cool to just turn up with no fuss........

Then i found the twitter account of the journey with an update every half mile......

I was excited what can I say? :lol:

Which of my many followers are you, drop me a mention so I know.

Would have organised a meet up but was literally a after sex at 6am we'll do that today kinda thing

I was excited what can I say? :lol:

Which of my many followers are you, drop me a mention so I know.

Would have organised a meet up but was literally a after sex at 6am we'll do that today kinda thing

It was good of iRam to share the petrol money.  :huh:

Archived