The Fawaz Circus 2015

Cardifframs

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We were dreadful today, no shape and the only tactic was to lump the ball up hopefully time and time again. It was a nothing game and it probably should have ended 0-0 as we handed them their goal but watching that kind of football is very painful.

Its just as well we had the honeymoon period at the start of the season otherwise we'd be favourites for relegation. Pearce has taken over a decent squad, been given significant freedom and money to reshape it and this is the result.

He should do the decent thing and resign.

This fun could continue for a while yet, especially while their fans think like this:-

'he has my support, a great chairman that most clubs would be lucky to have'

He has overseen a period which has ended with them having a transfer embargo for overspending and achieving nothing for it and they think other clubs would be lucky to have him...

Another contender for plank of the day:-

'If we don't win today, I consider our play-off hopes over for this season. I want talk as if it's a possibility any more, I won't even look at future games as 'must win', it simply won't be enough'

This fun could continue for a while yet, especially while their fans think like this:-

'he has my support, a great chairman that most clubs would be lucky to have'

He has overseen a period which has ended with them having a transfer embargo for overspending and achieving nothing for it and they think other clubs would be lucky to have him...

He's a joke of a Chairman.

Forest are dire.

The only positive I can see with him is that he at least seems to want to do the right thing for them. He's clueless rather than just being in it to exploit them. In that regard I'd probably rather have him than some crook like JK. Other than that though....

Archived