Gotham

AmericanRam

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not seen Gotham, but recently finished the first two series of Arrow (46 episodes) in 20 days. Safe to say I very much enjoyed it.

Have you seen The Flash yet. Just one episode so far, and a little cameo from Green Arrow.

And I am enjoying Gotham. It's sort of got a Life on Mars vibe, with Bullock being the 'smack em with a phone book' old school cop, and Gordon the by the book one. Even if you don't specifically like batman, it can be appreciated on that level.

I wonder if utd supposed to link in to any of the universes though. Does it link in with Christian Bales batman, or Ben Afflecks, or does it link in with the Green Arriw tv universe (which is apparently separate to the movie-verse cos they've already cast a different flash for the films)?

Have you seen The Flash yet. Just one episode so far, and a little cameo from Green Arrow.

And I am enjoying Gotham. It's sort of got a Life on Mars vibe, with Bullock being the 'smack em with a phone book' old school cop, and Gordon the by the book one. Even if you don't specifically like batman, it can be appreciated on that level.

I wonder if utd supposed to link in to any of the universes though. Does it link in with Christian Bales batman, or Ben Afflecks, or does it link in with the Green Arriw tv universe (which is apparently separate to the movie-verse cos they've already cast a different flash for the films)?

The origin story of the flash is in Arrow, guy is in it for an episode

Archived