MISSING!!

-JW-

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I said it in when he won poty and when he was linked with Burnley that I'm not a massive fan. Never have been.

But to be fair to him he's being pretty much the player he is. Neither him nor Hendrick have ever been able to grab hold of a game. Was it for 2 years under Nigel that we had to watch them chase shadows?

Nothing Bryson is doing is surprising me. He's an energetic support player with tidy passing. That's it. He's not creative. He plays a simple tidy game in the style of Leon Britton or Simon Gillet or Tom Carroll etc etc

It was his partnership with Martin that was great. All those runs above and beyond that are rare now. Why? I don't know. But with all this talk of clean sheets I'm hoping it's not tactical. His greatest strength is being able to be beyond Martin one minute and back behind the ball the next for 90mins he can do that.

You want the Bryson of last season? Then get him being tidy higher up. Get Forsyth to support him more. Get him closer to Martin. He's too far away

Missing: Scapegoat

Oh no...we've found one. Bryson.

Well, two seasons ago it was Jake Buxton, then it was Jamie Ward, then it was Keogh.

Who's next?

Bryson is playing as well as McClaren's new tactics allow. He is not getting into the box as much therefore is not scoring as many goals. 

Martin and Ward combined aren't fit to tie Bryson's boots ... Bryson us the main reason Derby have been super ... Fookin stud ... Irreplaceable just as Mac indicated when they moved heaven and earth to keep him.

He plays wembley and we'd be playing man city and Chelsea not Bournemouth and brentford

Martin and Ward combined aren't fit to tie Bryson's boots ... Bryson us the main reason Derby have been super ... Fookin stud ... Irreplaceable just as Mac indicated when they moved heaven and earth to keep him.

He plays wembley and we'd prob be playing man city and Chelsea not Bournemouth and brentford ...

Bryson and Hughes ... Midfield magicians

He plays wembley and we'd prob be playing man city and Chelsea not Bournemouth and brentford ...

Bryson and Hughes ... Midfield magicians

If he scored the gilt edge chance he had at Wemb, we'd be there possibly be there.

Plus Martin is pivotal, we can play without Bryson, without Martin we simply cannot and the the hipsters would be right about a change is system.

U huh. He didn't play for 70 minutes,  Cumbrian, and then according to the international business times: "Substitute Craig Bryson added some attacking thrust from midfield and was key to Derby

We managed pretty fine for the home leg against Brighton without Craig Bryson.

All three midfielders getting goals..

And as for Wembley, why would you change a side having just thrashed Brighton previously? Damned if he does,damned if he doesn't.

Bryson being out the eleven isn't a disaster

Dude stop saying I hate Martin. that's not true and I've never said that ...I think he's pretty good (not excellent just serviceable) but I think he's way overrated on here. I think bryso and Hughes are on a different level ... I don't rate Ward either ... But that said I think ward and martin are playing out of their minds this season

Martin not fit to tie Bryson's laces? You must be joking.

Of all the players to receive criticism, Bryson's is probably the most fair. He's been really poor this season.

Dude stop saying I hate Martin. that's not true and I've never said that ...I think he's pretty good (not excellent just serviceable) but I think he's way overrated on here. I think bryso and Hughes are on a different level ... I don't rate Ward either ... But that said I think ward and martin are playing out of their minds this season

Fair enough.

Archived