MISSING!!

-JW-

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love Bryso, I wouldn't want him to leave and he's a club legend, to me. BUT, it's important to remember that Hendrick is just as good as Bryson right now. The difference between them is Hendrick is this good at 22, Bryson is this good at the peak of his career.

I know who I'd give more playing time.

I said it in when he won poty and when he was linked with Burnley that I'm not a massive fan. Never have been.

But to be fair to him he's being pretty much the player he is. Neither him nor Hendrick have ever been able to grab hold of a game. Was it for 2 years under Nigel that we had to watch them chase shadows?

Nothing Bryson is doing is surprising me. He's an energetic support player with tidy passing. That's it. He's not creative. He plays a simple tidy game in the style of Leon Britton or Simon Gillet or Tom Carroll etc etc

It was his partnership with Martin that was great. All those runs above and beyond that are rare now. Why? I don't know. But with all this talk of clean sheets I'm hoping it's not tactical. His greatest strength is being able to be beyond Martin one minute and back behind the ball the next for 90mins he can do that.

You want the Bryson of last season? Then get him being tidy higher up. Get Forsyth to support him more. Get him closer to Martin. He's too far away

Partly down to circumstance, that. Teams are pressing us more this season and we're learning how to play against that - the natural response is to play deeper. When we learn to be braver again, Bryson will thrive.

I must sound like a broken record saying this, but I'll say it again - the team never plays well because of Bryson, but when it is, you really want him in your team.

The fact we can stick him on the bench and use other options shows you how good this squad is. 

agree it seems likely this back thing that nagged him towards the end of last season, and kept him out of the full play off final, is still causing trouble, hope we can get him back to 100%.  We're suffering (if you can call our start suffering) with the injuries we're geting to key players.

What a load of garbage this post is..

ok he may not be scoring like he did last season but his work rate makes derby county tick..

i do every game home and away and im sorry to say but when he doesnt feature we get bossed in midfield. He closes down.. is available for the pass.. opens gaps..

sorry but he hasnt become a bad player overnight

Archived