Decent Response

-JW-

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Certainly a response we needed.

Putting it into context... We lost poorly with a limp performance at the weekend, then gift a 2 goal lead to a Fulham B team. We then came all the way back. Serious nut check there. And guess what, we have a huge pair.

I'm surprised Fulham made so many changes, doesn't seem like they've got much else to play for as they should stay up. A full strength team could have walked away with the win tonight.

We were sloppy 1st half and despite the resurgent Rams in the 2nd half - great goals btw - we still gave the ball away needlessly at times.

Glad to see Coutts get some match time on his road back to recovery.

My man of the match was the fans. A great turnout on a cold wet night in London.

My man of the match was the fans. A great turnout on a cold wet night in London.

It was neither wet nor cold.  I had to take my coat off.

Apart from watching everyone fall up and down the step near me, and seeing the stewards trying to find the drum, the highlight for me was the desire in the second half, even when we were 5-2 up.

It was neither wet nor cold.  I had to take my coat off.

Apart from watching everyone fall up and down the step near me, and seeing the stewards trying to find the drum, the highlight for me was the desire in the second half, even when we were 5-2 up.

Then my apologies. On the stream it didn't seem anything else though.

I take back the motm then - ***** turnout on a mild evening in London!!

I'm surprised Fulham made so many changes, doesn't seem like they've got much else to play for as they should stay up. A full strength team could have walked away with the win tonight.

We were sloppy 1st half and despite the resurgent Rams in the 2nd half - great goals btw - we still gave the ball away needlessly at times.

Glad to see Coutts get some match time on his road back to recovery.

Spot on.... Apart from the last bit. It was actually a very balmy warm dry evening in the smoke.

Gob smacked that they made those changed. He is still after the job and they had momentum going into the game.,

What did that do to their youngsters?

In the second half the way we played and the determination from the players shown through.

If Fulham had there first team out the would not of coped with us in that mood.

Derby bossed the midfield in the second half closed down well and pressed them. Maybe they needed a wake up call from Mac to get moving.

The confidence going into Brentford now will be brewing and I am looking forward to it. Maybe Wigan is  catalyst for us, maybe we needed a wake up call.

Either way we looked good in the second half and we are on the up again.

Archived