Ballon d'Or

Posh Ram

The qualms I have with the Ballon d'Or is perception.

The Ballon d'Or winner goes to the best player from November - November, not August to October.

Why are people voting for Ronaldo? Name me one good thing he did from January - August? He didn't compete in the Copa Del Rey final, Real Madrid won the Champions League thanks to Sergio Ramos and Angel Di Maria who were utterly superb, not Ronaldo who contributed very little other than scoring Madrid's fourth from the spot and going wild as if it was all him. Oh and what did he do at the World Cup - other than sulk and blame his teammates for being ****?

The best player in the world from January to now who contributed the most is Angel Di Maria without doubt.

Also if you're going to give it to a German player, perhaps Thomas Muller, Philipp Lahm or Manuel Neuer.

And for the managers. Erm where is Costa Rica's manager? How the feck is he not up for an award yet Jurgen Klinsmann and Van Gaal are?

All a load of bollux...

Ronaldo scored the winner against dortmund. It finished 3-2 to madrid on aggregate

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The qualms I have with the Ballon d'Or is perception.

The Ballon d'Or winner goes to the best player from November - November, not August to October.

Why are people voting for Ronaldo? Name me one good thing he did from January - August? He didn't compete in the Copa Del Rey final, Real Madrid won the Champions League thanks to Sergio Ramos and Angel Di Maria who were utterly superb, not Ronaldo who contributed very little other than scoring Madrid's fourth from the spot and going wild as if it was all him. Oh and what did he do at the World Cup - other than sulk and blame his teammates for being ****?

The best player in the world from January to now who contributed the most is Angel Di Maria without doubt. 

Also if you're going to give it to a German player, perhaps Thomas Muller, Philipp Lahm or Manuel Neuer.

And for the managers. Erm where is Costa Rica's manager? How the feck is he not up for an award yet Jurgen Klinsmann and Van Gaal are?

All a load of bollux...

same problem that they had with the world cup best player, should've easily gone to james rodriguez, but decided to give it to messi just for 'merchandising and popularity', which is the reason that no one who deserves to win it will, and will be given to the 'big names'

this year for the managers it is very close to call. In any other year simeone would win it for the remarkable job he has done but this year you have the likes on ancelotti who will be voted a lot because of la decima. You also have loew who will be voted for germany winning the world cup

Archived