Rose tinted

Alph

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I concur ripley, I saw a post the other day bemoaning the fact Burnley had 7 points more than us at this stage (or something like that) and I thought  fack it, we might as well just knock it on the head now, we're *****, we ain't going up, we're too far behind Burnley's total already, the season's over.

Then I thought, hang on, we're top of the league albeit on goal difference, we've only lost two, it's a different league this year and if we can still be top without really hitting top gear for a sustained period, we'll be alright when we do.

Keep the faith, we'll be reet, not saying we'll win the title but we'll be in the top 2 I tell you.  

Don't the vast majority of professional clubs use the football manager database as a resource these days?

Do you think they use the game as a performance algorithm though? I very much doubt it (apart from Physco at the Gumps, perhaps)

There is no getting away from it the home form is holding us back.

McClaren needs to sort it out simples.

Post invalidated by the use of 'simples'. 

yea just seen that but we have drawn last 3 and had a win against Bournemouth in between lost the last one ?

We're not going to win every game, picking up 0 points in 1 game from 7 is not form to be worried about. If you add the 2 cup games that's another 2 wins at home. I think you're looking to hard to find negatives.

We're not going to win every game, picking up 0 points in 1 game from 7 is not form to be worried about. If you add the 2 cup games that's another 2 wins at home. I think you're looking to hard to find negatives.

No the home games have been boring to watch apart from cup games.

Off to Alfreton to watch U21s much more fun

PS Daveo how many games have you been to lol

No the home games have been boring to watch apart from cup games.

Would you prefer some entertaining defeats mixed in there? We're a Championship side, we're going to have areas where we are better than others, if our weakness is we're not as entertaining at home but still picking up points I'll take it no question.

Ask fans of other clubs if they would like to be in our position, ignoring Forest fans I don't think you will find many that say nah, we're fine as we are thanks

Would you prefer some entertaining defeats mixed in there? We're a Championship side, we're going to have areas where we are better than others, if our weakness is we're not as entertaining at home but still picking up points I'll take it no question.

Ask fans of other clubs if they would like to be in our position, ignoring Forest fans I don't think you will find many that say nah, we're fine as we are thanks

I'm going to home games thinking how is it going to be today .

Are the fans going to get annoyed again.

I'm going to home games thinking how is it going to be today .

Are the fans going to get annoyed again.

I recommend you stop thinking, if fans are annoyed by us whilst being top of the league we should sell up and shut the club down, put it down as a bad job.

I recommend you stop thinking, if fans are annoyed by us whilst being top of the league we should sell up and shut the club down, put it down as a bad job.

I've come away from most games at home in the League this season thinking we'res the pattern of play.

What's happening.

I know we are top on goal difference but that's down to our away form.

Huddersfield is a must win at home a week Tuesday for me.

Archived