Reassuring

Jayweb95

It's great knowing that we can still be strong with key players out.. That's why we will win the league, every team in the championship is going to have injuries but not many have the depth we have. Russell can come in for ward, buxton can come in for keogh, Hendrick can come in for Bryson, and it's great knowing we have the contacts to bring in butland on short term notice.. And plays like calero, santos, Dawkins, best.. All pushing to get minutes.. It's definitely reassuring knowing that we can remain strong through injuries.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mason would get a shot before he does.

Yes but we have seen what mason can do. Mccdonald looks like a natural goal scorer in the lower leagues and is very fast so I am hoping that he gets a chance sooner or later. He may turn out to be very good just like jamie vardy

Yes but we have seen what mason can do. Mccdonald looks like a natural goal scorer in the lower leagues and is very fast so I am hoping that he gets a chance sooner or later. He may turn out to be very good just like jamie vardy

As far as I'm aware, he's made one career appearance and didn't score. Where are you getting this from?

would love to see shaquille mcdonald given a few games as I think he would do better than best but I don't think it will happen

Would you love to see it if he was poor, and cost us points? When players are ready, they will be played - especially by the current, developmental coaching set up.

We have great depth but if Chris Martin gets injured we're in huge trouble :lol:

It's a good point. We can take a few hits through the team. Probably even get by with Forsyth injured. But Martin...

He's a fat Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Archived