Leon Best - Conor Sammon in a black wig?

FlaxholmeRam

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone else thinks that Leon Best reminds you of that lethal hotshot we once had before.......Nathan Ellington............scored a few goals in the past, looked pa decent acquisition at the time but then does feck all once he's in a rams shirt.

In fairness to Best he hasn't really started many for us and just gets cameo appearances for the last 20 mins or so.

Ellington my friend you were just muck!

Not impressed with Best... Needs a goal to calm him down...

Sammon to me would be a great Plan B... Like against Millwall we needed to try something different. Sammon is big and strong and can sit on the shoulder of the last man... Now we have only similar players sitting on the bench.. Teams will sit back and wait especially when we play at home.. I just feel letting Conor go could bite us in the long term.. Yes he misses chances, but least he opened teams up...

Agree about Sammons hard work chasing did used to open teams up for us. Would like to see Best given a chance in a two man attack against some of the poorer sides such as Millwall where a rams midefield 4 should be a good match for any other 4 in this league

Archived