Toilet talk

-JW-

I had a piss at HT today as I normally do. 

However, it was much busier than usual in there today and people were queuing up just to wash their hands. I couldn't be arsed to wait so I just walked out without washing them and then I had some chips from the burger van and ate them with my piss sodden hands.

Am I a bad person?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

However, it was much busier than usual in there today and people were queuing up just to wash their hands. I couldn't be arsed to wait so I just walked out without washing them and then I had some chips from the burger van and ate them with my piss sodden hands.

Am I a bad person?

Horrible.

Am I a bad person?

You are far less likely to suffer harm from the piss than you would from the chips.

Urine is sterile.

Kick the door open or use your elbow, don't touch a thing inside there other than your willy, if you use a toilet instead of a urinal flush using your foot or don't flush at all.

Public toilets don't tend to have lids on the seats but if it does just get your foot in there to lift it

Kick the door open or use your elbow, don't touch a thing inside there other than your willy, if you use a toilet instead of a urinal flush using your foot or don't flush at all.

Public toilets don't tend to have lids on the seats but if it does just get your foot in there to lift it

Correct.

The only problem then is the sheer amount of germs on your shoes, which you're going to have to touch with your hands at some point down the line - but nobody ever considers this, nobody washes their hands every time they put on their shoes, do they?

If i tried that I would end up with my foot down the bowl.

Correct.

The only problem then is the sheer amount of germs on your shoes, which you're going to have to touch with your hands at some point down the line - but nobody ever considers this, nobody washes their hands every time they put on their shoes, do they?

I kick my shoes off, supposed to ruin the back of them but that's BS

Archived