Anyone ?

Cisse

I just did it. I booked the plane tickets and the hotel to Derby. If anyone wants to come to ridicule me to the pointy room I will be there 30.9. 2014 at about 17.30 and 4.10. 2014 at about noon.

I'm probably the smallest guy with glasses and cowboy boots who doesn't sound like local yokel.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just did it. I booked the plane tickets and the hotel to Derby. If anyone wants to come to ridicule me to the pointy room I will be there 30.9. 2014 at about 17.30 and 4.10. 2014 at about noon.

I'm probably the smallest guy with glasses and cowboy boots who doesn't sound like local yokel.

WUM

Fair enough for the night match v Bournemouth......but you want us all to hang around the station v Millwall on a saturday?

I can just imagine the headlines....."MILLWALL BUSHWHACKERS FRIGHTENED BY DRUNKEN MIDDLE AGED MEN SEARCHING FOR A FINNISH BLOKE WITH COWBOY BOOTS"

Hey I had a nice chat with a couple of Leeds fans last time. And I can soften those Millwall fans by telling them that one of our leading politicians is a Millwall fan.

Archived