Virgin Media

Day

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

This package includes all the movies and sports channels on a 18 month contract

Virginmedia.com/exclusive50

Surely that must be for new customers only. All the stuff about 'free installation'. I'd be interested to know how you get on with it.

Said in the letter offer was for existing sky customers only, after scouring the bumpf can't find any reference to the sports and movies being hd, which is probably the catch, unsure how much hd will add.

Quote for early fibre disconnection with ee came to

Said in the letter offer was for existing sky customers only, after scouring the bumpf can't find any reference to the sports and movies being hd, which is probably the catch, unsure how much hd will add.

Quote for early fibre disconnection with ee came to

I've just explained to him that making it me relatable is buying a pair of shoes in February for X amount, seeing them 8 months later in the sale, walking in to purchase as I like the shoes for the new sale price and to be told no sir you've already had a pair, this sale price is for new customers only.

Determined to get a better deal out of him.

"http://dcfcfans.uk/public/style_images/dcfcfans/attachicon" alt="attachicon">Screen Shot 2014-10-07 at 11.05.32

I've just explained to him that making it me relatable is buying a pair of shoes in February for X amount, seeing them 8 months later in the sale, walking in to purchase as I like the shoes for the new sale price and to be told no sir you've already had a pair, this sale price is for new customers only.

You won't get a deal unless they actually think you're going to leave. Find a good deal by somebody else and say that's what you can get with them and you're going to go. If they turn round and say byebye just say you're going to keep it going on a month to month basis for the time being.

You get through to sales people first who have no clout in offering deals. When you get to retentions you'll be offered the good stuff.

"http://dcfcfans.uk/public/style_images/dcfcfans/attachicon" alt="attachicon">Screen Shot 2014-10-07 at 11.05.32

Anything helpful here?

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/phones/negotiate-with-service-providers

I've just explained to him that making it me relatable is buying a pair of shoes in February for X amount, seeing them 8 months later in the sale, walking in to purchase as I like the shoes for the new sale price and to be told no sir you've already had a pair, this sale price is for new customers only. Determined to get a better deal out of him.

We are all different, but I would have told him to fook off as soon as he started his response 'Hey David'. To then suggest you might be struggling with his complex offerings, so he will relate the transaction to shoes is frankly taking the piss. I think I would have replied to Josh along the lines of 'Please stick your new contract right up your arse, and I am sorry your 2:1 in sociology and humanities has not given you a better workplace to spout your pompous and condescending ******'. As I said, we are all different.

Archived