Derby County have made an enquiry for Bournemouth winger Matt Ritchie - Sky Sports Pete O'Rouke

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The manager has seen fit to replace Russell and Dawkins in nearly every game they have started, neither has done enough to make the slot his own. Ward is hot and cold, yesterday he was freezing. The only player we have got on the books who can get to the byeline and cross a decent ball is Christie, the rest are all over the place.

I think Dawkins is actually one of our best players technically, definitely our best winger technically, but is still so, so raw due to how his career has played out.

Dawkins is someone I'd love to try and work with, once it clicks for him, he'll be an outstanding player at this level.

Russell, for me, is our best winger at the minute and I'd hate to lose him. Ward, is Ward, hot and cold but an absolute nightmare to deal with.

Ibe, as you can guess, is someone I have high hopes for.

I don't see the need for Ritchie but I know Bournemouth fans rate him highly, Percy is normally on point and despite the lack of 'need' he would be a very good signing (based on reviews)

I have never seen him play, personally, so have no idea.

Someone who would try to work with? As a matter of interest and a serious question what club do you work with that makes you a better coach than our current lot ?

Has anyone actually thought russell may be used down the centre now we've seen leon best isnt that good? Russell used as impact player down the middle meaning he wants another winger to keep rotating

Isn't that good? I've been impressed with Best. It's hard to come on for 20 mins and make an impact mate

Someone who would try to work with? As a matter of interest and a serious question what club do you work with that makes you a better coach than our current lot ?

I don't think that Ambitious was implying that he could do better than our existing coaches at all, or that he was in any way dissatisfied with how they are coaching Dawkins.

Has anyone actually thought russell may be used down the centre now we've seen leon best isnt that good? Russell used as impact player down the middle meaning he wants another winger to keep rotating

Leon Best has been on the pitch long enough for you to judge that he "

I don't think that Ambitious was implying that he could do better than our existing coaches at all, or that he was in any way dissatisfied with how they are coaching Dawkins.

Fair enough, though it was a serious question on if ambitious has got any qualifications or it was a throw away comment.

I like Dawkins and think he has had a rough time from fans especially as none of the wingers have performed to their ability in the games to date, yet he has been singled out.

Archived