USA Supporters Group

AmericanRam

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bit of a painful read this, but it has been coming for a good few months. There are some lessons to learn here ARam, and whilst my bullshit antennae was twitching wildly from day one, I always thought that you were simply over elaborating to create friendships and to be one of the guys. Similarly, over the last couple of months I genuinely think you have come to love the Rams. So for what worth ARam I do hope you ride this through. Time to hang tough now, not run for the hills. There will be much pi$$taking for some while, including from me because that is my posting style, but stick at it. For me, you really don't have to be anyone but yourself.

Bit of a painful read this, but it has been coming for a good few months. There are some lessons to learn here ARam, and whilst my bullshit antennae was twitching wildly from day one, I always thought that you were simply over elaborating to create friendships and to be one of the guys. Similarly, over the last couple of months I genuinely think you have come to love the Rams. So for what worth ARam I do hope you ride this through. Time to hang tough now, not run for the hills. There will be much pi$$taking for some while, including from me because that is my posting style, but stick at it. For me, you really don't have to be anyone but yourself.

Thanks mate.I for one enjoy your posting style.Take care and....enjoy Brighton. :)

Irrespective of what it says on my Facebook page I am no Pink Dog Scum. I would settle for a QF at the Amex though; you can come down and bum around for a while.

any more talk of buming, and Daveo will be down on you like a ton of bricks.

Archived