Chartlon stewards are a disgrace

B4ev6is

Well what can I say there one so called disabled man shouting everyone to sit ******* down when I was right at the back and acted just for him. They had thousands of empty seats upper tier. I said to a female stward cant just move them to upper stand were no one to brother all I got was no as they saw lower stand appel and he did right through the game he raley pissed me off he also scared a little boy making him cry which I did my best cheer him up. He spouiled who experance he was self ****.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm guessing what B4 maybe saying is that a disabled supporter was behind some of the fans? (A bit odd you'd think they'd be situated at the bottom near the pitch). Then the disabled supporter was shouting at everyone to sit down (Guessing due to not being able to see).

I could be well off the mark!

There one so called disabled man ranting raving saying for everyone to sit down calling people self bastereds so the stwards acted on it. So when they came to me and my dad I said to one female stwards why cant you sit them on the upper stand were no one to brother them. She said to me that they saw lower stand as plenty but it was packed lower stand. But he made this little boy cry he was

Only about 3 or 4 years old bless him he took it to heart he went to sit down I told stay standing up. If and disabled fan tryed to sit on a upperstand they threatened to throw them out. They total unwilling compermise a total joke of a club.

So you've got a disabled person behind you, you are standing, they cannot see and have a moan? Hmmmm.

Couple of things... It's a crap layout at Charlton where they put the disabled people. However if I was disabled and could not see, I might have a few words..  :console:

What was the issue with the bald black steward at the front.. Made me laugh when his supervisor sent him away. He was not happy at all. 

I was sat on the front row so didn't spot any of this.

The stewards were a bit arsey though ... especially when i kept shouting at Charlton 'keeper Pope in the second half ...

"YOU LOOK A BIT NERVOUS POPE"
"YOU'VE GOT A MISTAKE IN YOU POPE"

... eventually he cracked, and chucked one in for us... 

I feel like i did my bit last night.

Disabled section in away end is stupid place to be, it'd be better to be at the front for them so that way they won't have any idiots standing and block their views of the game.

I wouldn't go that far. He asked people to sit down and they did. Everyone did stand up when we attacked but may be i is a bit of a daft place to put disabled supporters.

Ok B4 was not clear, I was down the front where the pitch stewards were getting mardy. Made it sound like the disabled supporter was screaming at everyone and nobody listened. 

The top tier was closed to supporters, only flanges allowed.

Archived